CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm Lame

I had to read thru my own posts to see how lame I actually am, and apparently it's pretty damn lame!!!!! So apologies for not posting (Blair!!!! :)) But here I am
I notice that I completely skipped my whole day with Lauren and have not posted about Kerry and Geoff's wedding!!!!!! So I have a lot of typing to do!!!!! I can't post pictures right now cos I am on hubby's laptop cos my computer is poorly! So I will post piccies at a later date... hmmmm Okay I just posted the scrapblog I made of K&G's wedding. Its my new favourite thing to do....check it out at the bottom of the page.
And I completely forgot about the Olympics! Have to blog a little about them!
So I decided to make new posts for all subjects, which may or may not work as you know how I ramble!!!! First up Lauren

0 comments: