CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

OHHHHH

My poor neglected blog! A month since I posted I am sure the 2 (possibly) people who have read it are heartbroken!!!!
What has happened since I last posted....... not much!
I did go and Tackle Tropical Storm Fay.... thats was fun...warm rain and 60 mile per hour winds!! Oh yea and went to Kerry and Geoff's wedding while I was in Florida :)
had a fantastic time, it was a lovely wedding! Then I ahve Blair and Kristian's to look forward to next year!!
whoo hoooo

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sooo, 1 post in August and none so far in September? Puhleeze, you don't work so the least you could do is blog a little ;-) I want you to know that I gave that Joe Jacson song that you wrote about in July a fighting chance and it's official, I hated it. Which is sad considering I usually love your music taste. Anywho, can't wait for Rent, hope we can go!!!