CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Lauren

So back in , oohh June??? I went to Columbia to see Lauren. Maiden were playing at Merriweather and Lauren and her band were still supporting. I went upto Jersey in March to see her, but it was so crazy and so many people we didn't really get a chance to talk much. Mind you even if we did I would have gone again! So I went and picked her up and we went out to lunch and went to the mall shopping! It was so lovely just to hang out, I was there for ages! Then we just hung backstage and waited for her to go on. Kiwi and her friend, who's name I can't remember right now, came too. She was hilarious a BIG Maiden fan, shoulda seen her face when she saw Bruce at hospitality LOL Lauren was great and she signed my CD that she gave me cos she wouldn't let me buy one!!!! We got yelled at by some guy, I think the stage manager Bill. trying to remember names LOL We were going to Lauren's dressing room which was backstage like really at the back of the stage and we got screamed at. Just because we had passes didn't mean we could go anywhere we wanted to blah blah blah! So we got thrown out and were wandering round outside when Olly came up and asked us what we were doing I think he's one of Lauren's roadies, everso nice (they all were) and we told him the story and he went off to see what he could do. Two mins later Steve appears and calls out Sue, come on! And took us back to Lauren's room! The looks we got from the rest of the backstage crew were not pleasant :D Then apparently he had a go at this guy Bill for yelling at us! As we were leaving at the end of the night Bill apologized to us "ladies" something he apparently never does!!! he he he he its not what you know.........
We went out to the sound deck to watch Steve and crew do their thing, although it's so not my cup of tea they do put on a good show. Totally worth your money if you're a fan. And Bruce is quite the chatterbox! We hung out for a bit backstage after the gig, Steve had already come to find me to say Bye cos they leave right after coming off stage, which I thought was really nice of him! So it was just Laurens and her lot, but they are a really great bunch of blokes, it would be fun to be on tour, for a while! I would miss the home comforts after too long!
But it was just a delight to spend some time with Lauren she is absolutely gorgeous with a personality to match. Wait till I post the pictures, you'll see. I look awful, seriously thinking about cutting my hair short again! I like the idea of my hair long and the endless possibilities of having long hair. But I don't actually like having that much hair!!!! It gets in my face which annoys the HELL outta me, I have no patience to style it everyday and I don't see the point of having long hair if I am just going to have it in a pony tail all the time!!!! Which, I'm pretty sure is the reason I got it cut all those years ago :)
I also think I have ADD he he he see how I jump around, my poor brain ;)
Anyway it was a thoroughly enjoyable day and I cant wait to get back and be able to go see all three of them!

0 comments: