CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wish I had something to tell you, not that anyone reads this anyway LOL
I felt bad that I have not written anything for ages and Vicki, who is about to give birth any minute, has posted numerous times!
But I suppose she does have stuff to tell and super cute pictures to post! Ultra sound pics have come along way since those black and white blobby things where you couldn't tell whether it was a baby let alone anything else. I have had people say look how cute and I'm thinking I see a bat!
But anyway Mr.T is sooo cute!

so after being seriously humbled by Vicki's blogging prowess, I really wish I had something to tell you! I am going to see Josh and Zach this afternoon, well more importantly their Mom with her broken neck! She needs company! then i am going to pick up HER Mom from the airport Thursday nite, in return for Sam taking me to BWI next Tuesday! Lucked out with that one!
need to get everything together for Florida, only 6 days to go! YAY!!! my Christmas cards are made, and I think I have enough. all set, I think!

So I am just waiting to hear from Ethan and Vicki about Mr. T arriving tomorrow and I'll have soemthign to post again! until then.... stay tuned :)

0 comments: