CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lazy Day

Yea I know I don't exactly work hard the best of times, but today I have done absolutely F' all! But I do feel like crap so please be nice :) I have a horrible sore throat and my head feels like it will explode at any minute!!! Unfortunately I do have to go to the store, food you know that stuff we need! :( and to pay in a check for actual real work, three days I did for a very nice lady in DC. who's theory is to let her just over a year old twins to have free range of the house and if she hears a crash she'll go and check it out!!! Hmmmmm great idea huh??

An hour later......
I have made some chili for dinner tonight (remembered I had meat in the fridge) so maybe a trip to the store isn't on the cards for today! I am going to hunker down on the sofa with a cuppa and watch a Paul Newman film!

send get well vibes my way please :)

0 comments: