CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hair, Blair Bunch

Okay please excuse the poor title, but I had lunch with the ever wonderful Blair today! It's always lovely to hang out with her. We went to Gordon Biersch in Rockville which is VERY yummy. We both had salads that did not resemble salads in the least, Blair had goats cheese and hummus YUM and I had seafood cobb! DELICIOUS!
Needless to say we sat and chatted for ages, time does not just fly with Blair it tends to .... well evaporate! After we sat in the restaurant we went across the street to good ole Starbucks and sat in there for another hour! 3 hours were gone!!! Sadly I don't get to hang out with Blair enough, we always find something to talk about! Next, decorating the basement!! Shabby chic darling!!!

Now to the hair part. I decided a while back that I was going to have my hair cut short again, reason being it drives me insane most days! I made the decision and was happy and dead set for it. Then I kinda changed my mind! (Like I do!!!) I think it's more sensible to have it cut, but it seems like such a waste to grow it for 2 years and then just chop it off!!!! Today I quite liked it, I had it loose and it had waves at the front almost finger like waves. And if I squinted into the mirror I almost looked all 1930's glam! But then as soon as I got outside that was ruined as it was windy and then I had to tie it back in the restaurant cos I can't stand it being near my face! See how it is! I kinda wish I'd never grown it in the first place!!!! I hate decisions of any kind!!! Sad cow that I am. So do I get it cut off before Florida, or just have it styled? SIGH

The bunch.... well just 2 today, Josh and Zach! I went over to say hello and drop off some Halloween stuff. We made pumpkin bats! I am going over for Halloween next week (I think!) and I will take some pictures of the decorations and the kids costumes to post here! :)

so that's all for today! Exciting eh? :)


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet if you shave your head you'll have enough hair for Locks of Love and then you won't have grown it out for nothing! I think you should cut it, freaks me out to see you with long hair.