Ask me how pissed off I am? go ahead ask me!
Well I will tell you, mighty pissed....let me explain.
I recorded the men's final at Wimbledon and have waited until now to watch it. I've ignored the news and stayed away from web pages, although I think I may have caught a glimpse of who won, but still I wanted to watch.
So sat down this evening to finish off the delights of Wimbledon. Thought the first set wasn't too exciting, then it got good, then of course the rain delay. Just when I thought Nadal was gonna win, Federer came back strong and into a 5th set, I look at the time left and that's all folks, it went on so long that it went over the 6 hour slot they had and I missed the end!
So after 4 and a little bit sets ask me how pissed off I am!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR
So now I have to go find out who won...online.... and I missed the whole giving out the trophy and what Royal was there and their interviews with Sue Barker....
again GRRRRRRRRRRRRR
SIGH :(
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
AARRGGHHHH
Posted by Soupie at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment