CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

SEVEN!!!

So yesterday was a jam packed day! I started off by going to Josh and Zach's School in DC to watch their "show"
Personally I think the movement teacher is a little strange..... but it was a fairly clever way to get all the kids together and have no speaking parts. I'd explain it... but you'd get bored :) The best part as with all kids shows (I Presume) is the kids being themselves and Zach was no exception! :)
He looked rather fetching in white shirt white tights a glitter head band and glitter on his face! Oh plus silver and gold curling ribbon round his middle and wrists!!
So we'll know where it started .....;)

Here he is looking confused by it all!



Then I was treated to lunch by his Mom and Dad, which was very nice! They took me to Houston's which is always good. Then after chatting to Renee for far too long it was straight onto my good friend Marynell's house and birthday celebrations. Hence the title of this post..Liam turned 7 yesterday!!!!! Crazy I know but yes he is indeed seven!
He got a big Lego set some Mars Mission thingie so Helen and I spent quite some time putting together three little vehicles for him
WHO KNEW Lego was so much fun????? Not I!!!! :D


Sandy came over with her two, Sam and Anthony and I sat and chatted with her...Life, Sex and the City and why I don't want to see it....having no power, Mother in laws and that kinda thing.
Then we all sat down to a fantastic dinner. Me, Sandy, her two, Marynell and her 4 and her friend Nick! It was a full house!! Sound like Chaos? At times it is... but never in a bad way...I can't think of a better way to eat a meal than at a full table of friends and or family!!!! :)

Aidan with a (root) Beer!!


Anthony with Sandy's wine


and then after the wine :)


The Lovely Sandy and her "small" Piece of birthday cake :)


and last but not least...the Birthday boy himself :)

This is the shirt I got him. I saw it and thought it was cool for a 7 yr old! A skateboarding skeleton? Does it get cooler than that? But then I'm a not a 7yr old boy... but luckily it was a huge hit and I am told he wore it to school today!

So that was a perfect end to a great day :)

0 comments: