CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day

was going to go downtown today...but when C got out of the car to get gas and sneezed 74 times I thought it might not be such a good idea..... so we went to breakfast (IHOP..... shoulda stuck to the Silver Diner.....say no more!!!!) Then we went into Rockville town center I heard there were somethings going on.
Walked past the cinema and saw that Indiana Jones was starting in 5 mins... so ducked in there and watched. Thoroughly entertaining if highly unbelievable..... SERIOUSLY suspend your disbelief for this one... Indy still kicking arse...hmmmmm :)

Then we went out into the bright sunshine.... and what did my eyes behold???

Not one but TWO Ghetto fabulous marching bands!!!! What a treat!!!! Check out Granny up there!!!!! The last lot are from.... yes you guessed it Baltimore...no kidding right?
Not sure about the gold pompom lot but the girls are looking.... well you see for yourself. And I thought I would include the lovely "Rear" view! he he he
Made me laugh!
So that was our Memorial Day..... I'm now going to watch Eastenders...and in true holiday fashion we shall watch old movies for the rest of the afternoon.
Enjoy!!!!!!

0 comments: